The board contains exceedingly qualified scholastics from foundations around the world. These Editors are collectively in charge of guaranteeing that the journal distributes top notch inquire about that falls inside its degree and destinations. We have laid out the primary roles and responsibilities of Editorial Board individuals underneath.
- Editor should be expertise in subject.
- Should good Publication Records.
- Should hold good academic positions in University, Research Institute or related Organization.
- All the editors should follow the rules and regulations laid down by the Editor in chief.
- Plagiarism check should be done before going further.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts.
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria.
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency.
- To keep vision that the subject matter of the manuscripts reflects any changes of direction in the field of study to incorporate newly-emerging work; this may necessitate inviting articles or special issues.
- Give suggestion in selection of the editorial board, in co-operation with your publishing contact.
- Being vigilant in avoiding the possibility of editors and/or referees delaying a manuscript for suspect reasons is very important.
- Informing authors about the norms and guidelines is essential and monitoring is ethical along with assisting in rectifying the errors.
- Once the final review is done the final draft should be sent to Editor in chief for one last review.
- Editor in chief is the one who has to approve the publishing of work if all the norms and guidelines are satisfied.
- Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
Board of Editors consist of:
3. Associate Editors.
4. Section Editors.
5. Editorial Advisor.
6. External Editors.
7. Guest Editors.