is the branch of medicine which deals with the disorders in nervous system and their respective cure.
Gastroenterology deals with digestive system and disorders in organs mouth to anus.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology deals with the female reproductive systems, breasts and pregnancy conditions.
Pulmonology is the study of respiratory systems and their respective disorders.
Cardiology is study of circulatory system and its functioning body organs.
Ophthalmology is the study of visual organs in body like eye and the orbit.
Nephrology is the study of normal kidney function and kidney problems, the preservation of kidney health, and the treatment.
Oncology deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer and its causing agents.
Virology is the study about different types of virus and their effects on body.
Immunology deals with the immune system and their functioning.
Anaesthesia is used to induce unconsciousness before surgery.
Surgery is the process of manual healing done to the body.
Endocrinology is a branch of biology and medicine dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases, and its specific secretions known as hormones and also the required preventions.
- 1 Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Brain Research
- 2 Journal of Digestive and Gastroenterology
- 3 Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 4 Journal of Pulmonology
- 5 International Journal of Cardiac Science and Research
- 6 Current Research in Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- 7 Journal Of Kidney and Urinary Tract Infection
- 8 Oncology Research and Therapyy
- 9 Journal of Virology and Immunology
- 10 Journal of Surgery and Anesthesia
- 11 Annals of Clinical and Medical Case Reports
- 12 Journal of Endocrinology and Diabetes