- Title: Title should be short and relevant to the work. It should be brief and should give idea about work.
- Author Affiliation and Corresponding Author: Complete description of author should be provided like, Name, University/Department/Professor, Country, State, City, Email and phone number(Optional)
- Abstract: An abstract summarizes the work done in not more than 300-400 words. I should contain brief description about project, road blocks, investigations, major findings during analysis and conclusion in exhaustive manner.
- Keywords: All the keywords which look catchy to the reader should be listed alphabetically to make readers life easy.
- Main text Includes:
- List down the main ideas about the work done in sentences and explain why we choose to work on topic.
- Make sure you build the project circling around the title of project.
- Support the ideas related to the project accordingly with the analytical records and major findings(pictorial or mathematical or any other forms). Make sure findings support the project firmly.
- Summarize by providing evidences and analytical reports.
- References are to be followed the summary. All the references should be listed and cited in defined manner.
- Acknowledgement: It includes Full name of all individuals who are being thanked.
- A brief statement as to what kind of help the writer has received from everyone, group of people, scholarship, etc.
|Case report / Case Study||610|
|Letters to the Editor/ Editorial||410|
In case author opts to withdraw his/her manuscript from us, he/she should have to pay 30% of the Article Processing fee(APC). This is valid only after peer review. If Author withdraws before peer review he/she need not to pay any withdrawal charges.